unable to operate Jira Agile

Yuvraj Hole November 9, 2014

Hi Team,

We are using JIRA & JIRA agile. I am a administrator of JIRA application. I am unable to operate JIRA agile dashboard and Agile tab. Previously it was working properly. Please let us know what needs to be done.

3 answers

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 10, 2014

Well, for a start, log in.

Yuvraj Hole November 10, 2014

Issue has been resolved. Issue was due to license had expired & we have renew license & issue resolved.

Thanks for your support.

0 votes

JiraAgile.jpg

Hi Nic, I have attached screenshot for more information.

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 10, 2014

What does "unable to operate" mean?  Do you mean there are no Agile links at all?  Or the links are there, but they give you an error?

Links are there but not working & unable to see dashboard of projects.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 10, 2014

Ok, but what does "not working" mean? Error message? Not clickable? You need to describe what is happening properly, not in vague "it doesn't work" terms.

Suggest an answer