tunnels application

Laval Langlois August 18, 2022

I downloaded the .ZIP file of the Tunnels application for jira server and I wonder how to proceed to install it

6 answers

1 vote
Trudy Claspill
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 18, 2022

Hello @Laval Langlois 

Where did you get the instructions for downloading the file?

Which specific "Tunnels" application are you trying to install? Can you provide a link to the Marketplace listing for it?

Trudy Claspill
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 18, 2022

The installation instructions are available from the Marketplace listing. Were you unable to install directly onto the server as described? Were you prompted to download instead?

https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1227901/application-tunnels?hosting=server&tab=installation

What is the OS of your Jira Server host?

Trudy Claspill
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 18, 2022

What version of Jira Server are you running? It appears to be supported only for v8.0.0 and above.

What do you see on your Jira Server when you try to search for the app/add-on from the Find New Apps page? Can you share a screen image? (I don't have access to a Jira Server instance to try this myself.)

What is the OS of your Jira server?

(Note that you can hit Reply directly below this response so that your replies and my responses are interwoven in the appropriate order, vs. using the Suggest an Answer entry which makes your replies separate from my replies.)

Trudy Claspill
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 18, 2022

Quelle version de Jira Server utilisez-vous ? Il semble être pris en charge uniquement pour la version 8.0.0 et supérieure.

Quel est l'OS de votre serveur Jira ?

Qu'avez-vous sélectionné ici ?

Screen Shot 2022-08-18 at 10.47.48 AM.png

(Notez que vous pouvez appuyer sur Répondre directement sous cette réponse afin que vos réponses et mes réponses soient entrelacées dans l'ordre approprié, par opposition à l'utilisation de l'entrée Suggérer une réponse qui sépare vos réponses de mes réponses.)

0 votes

0 votes

Tunnels01.pngTunnels2.png

0 votes

I have already tried the procedure from the link you sent me and it does not work. It's with this that I can't find it in Marketplace

0 votes

when I go to the local jira application I don't see this in the marketplace downloads. the one I show you is the only one I found

0 votes

tunnels.png

Suggest an answer