We have ondemand jira in place for years, but we are using a different tool for agile iteration planning. We are interested in Jira Agile, but we have a few questions, can you please answer to those:
1. Are the Swim lanes configurable? By name, color, etc, what options are avaliable?
2. We have a considerable amount of backlog, how is the filtering working for that?
3. We have a single silo project, which is permissioned per ticket for different customers. We of course would like to maintain this visiblity. Is there any restriction, or other important information we have to know?
1. Yes, by assignee, story, something-I-can't-rememebr, and most importantly, you can put in any filter you want in a swimlane
2. You base a board on a filter, so you can play with those filters as you work through it. More usefully, you can also add quick-filters which futher filter your backlog (and they toggle) to make it easier to find things
3. I'm not sure I understand what you're looking for here. Jira and Agile will hide all information about issues the user does not have access to from that user (Which makes interesting baords - developers see a huge mass of stuff to do, but the users might only see 4 issues on the same board). Is that what you're looking for?
Can a new-to-agile team survive and thrive in a non-agile culture? If so, what advice would you give to those trying to be agile in a non-agile culture? What's the key(s) to success? Share your thoug...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG