I would like to disable Fix Version/s field inheritance for one project between issue and sub-task. Is there any solution to this? When I try to update Fix Version/s field in subtask it flips back to the value set in parent issue.
Hi @Andris Grinbergs ,
Good Day ...!
In my Test project.
1. created a version 1.0, 2.0
2. Created a story(TEST-1) and add fix version as "1.0"
3. Then created a sub-task for (TEST-1) as (TEST-2).
4. The Fix Version is set to "None" in Sub-Task (TEST-2).
5. Edited the sub-task fix version field and I'm able to update it to "2.0".
In my system, we don't have automations. But as @Nic Brough _Adaptavist_ suggested , I think parent and child can't have 2 different Fix versions.
Catch up with Atlassian Product Managers in our 2020 Demo Den round-up! From Advanced Roadmaps to Code in Jira to Next-Gen Workflows, check out the videos below to help up-level your work in the new ...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events