agile story map will not work

Christine Woods October 7, 2014

My company is evaluating agile story map plugin, but we cannot get it to work.  We are using JIRA 6.3.7 and the latest version of the user story map plugin.

Issues we are seeing:

1. I do not see the toolbar at the top.
  2. I cannot drag epics horizontally. (we cannot even get the epic outlines enabled for drag and drop, they are just static images.)
  3. I cannot drag stories between swim lanes (the dragging is enabled but i am unable to drop into the new swimlane, the story wont stick)
  4. The story cards do not have a create new button (as pictured in the user documentation)
  5. Clicking on the create new issue button from within the plugin brings up the create screen with no create button at the bottom.

From reading the other users comments it appears there must be something going on with our installation as others seem to get the basic features working.

How do I get help on this?

thanks!

1 answer

0 votes
Florian Bauer
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 2, 2015

it is a late answer - but use addon-jira.agile.user.story.map tag for story map related questions

Suggest an answer