Xray Document Generator fails to load the template for some Tests

Sivaprakash Sivan February 23, 2021

Hi,

I am trying to use the Xray Document Generator Template - Offline Test Report to export the Tests from Xray.  It works on most of the Tests I have written.  However, some of the tests give me the following error 

No templates found based on selected issues. Please review your templates configuration regarding scopes and entities.

Please note that I am not using a different issue type.  Two Tests (Issue Type = Test) were attempted.  One gets exported successfully, the other fails with the above error.  Has anyone faced a similar issue?  

Regards,

Siva

1 answer

0 votes
Rogério Paiva - Xray Xporter
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 26, 2021

Hi @Sivaprakash Sivan 

When that message happens usually means that the template cannot export at least one of the issue types on the list. This is usually related to the issue types and the configuration of the template.

If you need further help, please contact the Xray Support (http://xraysupport.xpand-it.com) so that we can request additional information and investigate further.

Kind regards,
Rogério Paiva [Xray Support Team]

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events