Why would not all of my "Fix Release" values not show in JQL dropdown when configuring Kanban Swim Lane?

I have several stories that have a value in the "Fix Release" field of "WFX Mar 2014", but when I go into configure my Kanbanboards swim lanes to configure and I put the JQL filter in to pull those stories 1) It doesn't show that value at all as I start to type and 2) it gives me an error of "The option 'WFX Mar 2014' for field 'Fix Release' does not exist.

Jira 6.0.4 Jira Agile: v6.3.5

2 answers

1 accepted

Problem Solved: Although we couldn't see it in the Fix Version, ther were a couple of spaces where there shouldn't of been in the Fix Version. We found it only because we were using Project Configurator and it showed a discrepency between our Dev environment and Production for that field value, which made us take a closer look and found the spaces.

I just learned too that the Project lead, actually changed the value of the field for all the stories that should now have a value of WFX Mar 2014" from another value this morning. Could this cause an issue why it's not recognizing the new value in the JQL?

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Published May 21, 2018 in Jira Software

How large do you think Jira Software can grow?

Hi Atlassian Community! My name is Shana, and I’m on the Jira Software team. One of the many reasons this Community exists is to connect you to others on similar product journeys or with comparabl...

1,221 views 10 18
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you