Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

User is not able to receive JIRA notifications

Hello Team,

JIRA is not sending any notification email after changes done even after being the watcher of that project. Right now we are using JIRA version 6.4.12. This is working for every other projects like for other projects people are able to receive notification emails.

Can any one tell what could be the issue?

Thanks in advance.

1 answer

0 votes
John Funk Community Leader Dec 09, 2019

Hi @Ashutos Dash  - Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

I would first check the Notification Scheme for that project to make sure it hadn't changed and to just double check to see who should get what notifications when.

Hello John,

I have checked the notification scheme and users who should get the notifications are listed. But still the issue persists and this issue is just for a specific ticket in a project, every other projects are receiving proper notifications.

John Funk Community Leader Jul 27, 2020

Can you tag the user on that specific issue to see if they get that notification? 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Jira Software

How to create Jira issus from Excel file?

When to use CSV importer When managing your processes in Jira, there are many occasions where you need to create a lot of tasks. Creating them one by one will cost you a lot of time and effort and i...

4,407 views 22 32
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you