Unable to trigger Jenkins job on JIRA status change but working for assignee and comment sections.

Devendar Gangapuram
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 10, 2022

Hi Team,

I have configured JIRA -JENKINS to trigger a job using JIRA webhook and wprking fine for a project, recently I have done same configurations for other new JIRA project and Jenkins jobs but not working for STATUS change  but wokring fine for assinee and comments. 

Note:- I make sure that all the workflow trigger configuraitons also I have done for the statuses available.

Status-Triggers.PNGassingee triggers.PNG

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Devendar Gangapuram
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 12, 2022

Hi Team,

Suddenly, stopped working webhook trigger from JIRA to Jenkins job, earlier it was fine. 

Please some one help me on this. 

Devendar Gangapuram
Rising Star
Rising Star
June 16, 2022

Finally, it started working after restarting the JENKINS server. There was no issue with any configurations.  Thanks all :). 

Suggest an answer