Unable to click Sprint start/edit/delete only for the particular backlog sprint

Praveen June 20, 2022

Unable to click Sprint start/edit/delete only for the particular backlog sprint 

it has displaying view linked pages but the jira administrator can able to do the click start sprint but the project administrator or release manager or user no one  can able to start the sprint what might be the issue we have provide the access to the user manage sprint ,edit sprint,start/complete sprint , edit issue but nothing works parallel sprint option also already get selected but no luck. please help

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Praveen June 21, 2022

The issue is all users assigned to the sprint with different projec then we have given permission to another project for start/edit/delete/complete

0 votes
Robert Wen_ReleaseTEAM_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 20, 2022

Hello @Praveen 

I think your problem is that your Project Administrator and Release Manager does not have Manage Sprints project permission, as @Fabian Lim has suggested.  You should see that it's set for the proper project roles or groups they're in.

0 votes
Fabian Lim
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 20, 2022

Hi @Praveen

I suggest you review your board filter. Check the projects that are listed and ensure you or the user has access to view all projects and have sprint manage acces. 

I hope this helps

Suggest an answer