Unable to Access Jira or Confluence with Firefox 83.0

Dharma Ramos
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 17, 2020

Users utilizing Firefox 83.0 are unable to Access Jira or Confluence. I noticed it shows a release date of today. Is Anyone else having this issue? Any suggestions for troubleshooting?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Vero Rivas
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 17, 2020

Hi @Dharma Ramos 

Check your browser, delete the caches or make sure you don't have the pop-ups blocked.
I'm with version 83 and it works for me.

firefox_83.JPG

Regards

Dharma Ramos
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 17, 2020

Thanks, I will have them check and come back and accept answer if that works.

Like Vero Rivas likes this
Dharma Ramos
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 18, 2020

They did and initially that did not make a difference, but it is working today. So I am closing this. Thanks for your help.

Like Vero Rivas likes this

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
SERVER
VERSION
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events