Reordering and finding columns in the Confluence macro: Jira Issue/Filter

Michael Fuller February 25, 2021

See the Columns to display settings below. These columns and data display correctly in the order shown. However, I need to reorder the columns. I tried dragging the column names and that didn't work so I decided to remove the columns and add them in the order I would like them. Sounds easy enough but when I type some of the column names, the macro does not recognize those names. For example, StatusKey, and Created are not found. Some of those are default columns when inserting the macro. How can I either reorder or add these columns? Does the search filter affect which columns are available?

Jira Issue Filter Macro Settings.jpg

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Michael Fuller February 25, 2021

I found the answer to my own question. You cannot add a column to the Columns to display field more than once. As long as I delete the columns first, then re-add them, it works fine. I was previously trying to add the column that was already shown so I would know the exact name. In that case, the drop list will not show the column name. Now, I delete the column immediately re-adding at the end of the list. Simple but not intuitive.

Suggest an answer