Re-open issue when reporter comments' failed!

GRUPO NEXT February 3, 2021

Hi Community,

I need your help.

Yesterday I give access to my customer to re-open the ticket as another user told me (Solved: How to allow Service Desk Customer to transition s... (atlassian.com)),  but I have two problems.

We are receiving a lot of mails with this subject: Re-open issue when reporter comments' failed!

I have tried to open the links are in the mail, but I dont understand anything.JIRA 03 02 2021.jpg

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 3, 2021

@GRUPO NEXT , no worries here glad to assist. Can you add the following screenshots:

1. project > project settings > automation, find your automation "re-open issue when reporter comments" and go into edit mode and take a screenshot
  2. open the "view logs" at the top and click on the log entry where there was the failure and take a screenshot.

we should be looking to see what the logs tell us.

GRUPO NEXT February 4, 2021

Automation.JPGAudit log.JPGaudit log 2.JPG

GRUPO NEXT February 4, 2021

Thanks in advance for your help and support.

What I need is my cx can closed and reopen a ticket from his side....

Daniel Ebers
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 4, 2021

I am wondering if the "then: Transition the issue to 10014" part still shows a valid status the transition should be made to.
Nothings against a numerical but isn't it common that there a step name like "Done" is written? Could you please check if this could be the cause?

In log for a earlier timestamp, for example 04/02/21 02:23:24 "Some Errors" is visible.
Is this particular one logging something more meaningful like the ones reading "No actions performed"?

GRUPO NEXT February 5, 2021

I dont know if I am understading you, but I'm going to confirm "Done"..... Also, I can send to you the workflow so you can confirm if everything is ok.

Daniel Ebers
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 5, 2021

Earlier I was referring to your screenshot where it looks like here could be something that Automation is not fine with:

grafik.png

So it would help if you could confirm "Done" is the status "10014" you are transitioning to.

Maybe you could also click on the action and set the destination state "Done" 1x fresh - just to make sure there is no misconfiguration right now.

GRUPO NEXT February 5, 2021

Ok!!!

I'm going for it. Keep you informed!!!

Thanks again!

Suggest an answer