I have a strange problem with my Jira agile. I will be very appreciated for any help!
1) Create a new board with new project (Board name Tech_suupoort, Project hame Tech)
2) Assign workflow, notification scheme and permission scheme to the project
3) Define swimlanes as it is described in workflow
4) Assign handler for processing incoming mail on pop server and creating new story to the board
5) Send a mail on pop server
1) Project was removed from the list of projects (Project Tech). Image 1 in attachment
2) Board was unbinded from the project (Tech_support has no project in Shares column). Image 2 in attachment
3) Project still do exist in admistration mode. Image 3 in attachement
This problem is reproducable. Sometimes I get my board deleted as well.
Thanks in advance!!
...It's true that there are projects in Jira; but they are merely a way to cut off issues, to tell them apart from other sections of work and to apply rules that are specific to that team (the schemes)....
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs