Problems with displaing Story points in the project baclkog

Anna Dannheisig January 17, 2021

I have problem with Story points not displaying properly in the backlog view on our Jira Data Center production instance. On the test instance (that was set up the same way, with the same config basically, the problem does not occur . 

Story points are theoretically displayed, but the  quantity of points is displayed in the same color as the background.  

Thank you on advance for all the tips

storypoints.png

2 answers

0 votes
Daniel Ebers
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 18, 2021

Hi @Anna Dannheisig

I am wondering if this could be some kind of browser related issue. Did you try to open the backlog view in an incognito window of your browser or even in a different browser (for a short test)?

Regards,
Daniel

Anna Dannheisig January 18, 2021

Hi @Daniel Ebers ,

Unfortunately, it is not (tested on 3 different browsers, also in incognito mode).

What is strange for me is that I have test instance and on it everything shows up properly, the issue is only on production setup (and the machines are having only slight differences (non of them in general configuration).

Best Regards,

Anna

Daniel Ebers
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 19, 2021

This is strange, indeed. The last idea that would come up is to have a view into atlassian-jira.log if something meaningful is logged the moment you open a backlog. In case this brings no enlightenment I'd suggest waiting if other Community members can bring up an idea or to raise a request with Atlassian Support.

Anna Dannheisig January 19, 2021

I will check the logs (I have no idea why this did not come into my mind earlier), but I also think this will end up as Atlassian support request.

Thank you very much for help,

Anna

0 votes
Fazila Ashraf
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 18, 2021

@Anna Dannheisig  , can you check what is the estimation statistic set on the board?

Anna Dannheisig January 18, 2021

@Fazila Ashraf  estimation statistic on this broad is set  to: Story Points

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
SERVER
VERSION
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events