We have problem moving sub-tasks in Task board. When we try to move sub-task popup Error is shown, but without details on the error - check the screenshot. There is also another problem - when we click on the down arrow next to the gear icon (settigns) for a sub-task java Exception is shown - check the other screenshot and the attached .log file containing full exception.
To replicate the problem:
- start with clean trial installation of JIRA v5.0.6 Standalone, and add GreenHopper plugin (v5.10.3).
- change jira.projectkey.pattern in General Configuration - Advanced with new pattern ( A-Z A-Z0-9 * _ ? A-Z0-9 +)
- create a new project with some name and key containing _ in it for example S10_1221
- go to Agile -> Tools -> Confituration for this new project and change Project Template to scrum in the General Tab.
- create a new issue and go to Agile -> Task Board
- add Sub-task to the newly created issue
- try to move the Sub-task from To Do into In Progress - the error should popup.
- try to open settings for the sub-task from gear icon on sub-task. Java exception should be printed on the screen.
Hey admins! I’m Dave, Principal Product Manager here at Atlassian working on our cloud platform and security products. Cloud security is a moving target. As you adopt more products, employees consta...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs