We have problem moving sub-tasks in Task board. When we try to move sub-task popup Error is shown, but without details on the error - check the screenshot. There is also another problem - when we click on the down arrow next to the gear icon (settigns) for a sub-task java Exception is shown - check the other screenshot and the attached .log file containing full exception.
To replicate the problem:
- start with clean trial installation of JIRA v5.0.6 Standalone, and add GreenHopper plugin (v5.10.3).
- change jira.projectkey.pattern in General Configuration - Advanced with new pattern ( A-Z A-Z0-9 * _ ? A-Z0-9 +)
- create a new project with some name and key containing _ in it for example S10_1221
- go to Agile -> Tools -> Confituration for this new project and change Project Template to scrum in the General Tab.
- create a new issue and go to Agile -> Task Board
- add Sub-task to the newly created issue
- try to move the Sub-task from To Do into In Progress - the error should popup.
- try to open settings for the sub-task from gear icon on sub-task. Java exception should be printed on the screen.
...PermissionsStartOnly=true User=www-data Group=www-data ExecStart=/opt/jira/bin/startup.sh ExecStop=/opt/jira/bin/shutdown.sh TimeoutStartSec=120 TimeoutStopSec=600 PrivateTmp=true [Install] WantedBy...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG