Order of Boards in Jira

Sara Creenan _M_T_ December 21, 2020

Is there a way to set a default board that comes up everytime a team goes to look at the boards in Jira Cloud? Is it just the first board in the list? Can you reorder the boards after they are created?

2 answers

1 vote
Daniel Ebers
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 26, 2020

Hi Sara,

I understand your question in a way you want to select a specific board (Kanban/Scrum) that is shown when you look at the boards in Jira.

When accessing project overview, from top navigation menu: Project -> Select Project, it will display the last accessed board if the project has multiple boards.

There is a Suggestion open with Atlassian in order to make this configurable.

If you are interested please leave a vote in the linked Suggestion:
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSWCLOUD-11952

Likeliness is then higher that this will be considered in future development.

If you see that this did not match your question after checking the Suggestion please let us know here.

Cheers,
Daniel

1 vote
Kat Warner
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
December 21, 2020

Hi @Sara Creenan _M_T_ , I have moved this to the Jira Software product are so i is more likely to be seen by those who can answer your question.

Suggest an answer