Jira Agile Developer cannot see tasks in ToDo and Done Columns

david oconnor February 11, 2014

Hello.

I am an administrator for our Jira-Agile and have created a number of Developer accounts.

However in the Work mode the developer can only see the In Progress Column information and NOT "To Do" nor "Done".

I have not been able to find anything that configure this anywhere?

As an admin I can see everything in the "To Do" "In Progress" and "Done" myself but the developer cannot. Is there anything I need to do as an Admin to allow a developer to see the tasks in the 2 columns ?

Thanks.

3 answers

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 27, 2014

On the left, next to the avatar of the person who answered it. You MUST be the person who asked the question. The last time this came up, the questioner was logging in with a different account.

0 votes
david oconnor February 27, 2014

In the response dated 28 February 2014 00:05. One of the responses said use "Accept an answer (click the grey check mark) ", however it is not apparent from the link sent through were this is.

Basically I wanted to accept the answer.

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 11, 2014

Do the boards include projects that the developer may not have the rights to see?

Are you using issue security?

Are the developers likely to be filtering in any way?

Suggest an answer