JIRA Server Integration with Azure DevOps

ramesh-karanji April 29, 2020

I'm in the process of Integrating JIRA Server (Jira v8.6.1) with Azure DevOps for deployment traceability, while searching in market place found that Azure Pipelines for Jira application, can be used for only JIRA Cloud. Can this app works for JIRA Server also? if not what are the possible ways to get this integration done.

2 answers

1 vote
Dhiren Notani_Exalate_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 24, 2022

Hi @ramesh-karanji 

This is Dhiren from Exalate.

Exalate, provides a fully bi-directional synchronization between Jira and Azure DevOps (among other ITSM systems) that is fully customizable. It is easy to set up and the entire customization can be configured using a no-code interface. 

If you would like to see a customized demo of the product in action, feel free to book a slot with us. 

Thanks
Dhiren

0 votes
Diana_Architect_ZigiWave
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
May 24, 2022

@ramesh-karanji hello. I see no answers to your question, but I hope you've managed to resolve your issue. No idea if you decided to use any tool to establish the connection between the two systems, but I'd like to make a proposition. Maybe next time take a look at ZigiOps. It's a no-code integration tool that works bi-directional, can be tailored to fit any use case, and can help you transfer/sync various types of data. Feel free to take a look at it and even book a demo to see how it works.

Regards, Diana (ZigiWave team)

Suggest an answer