Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

JIRA Mobile App - Can't show the issue Edited

Using the mobile application, on my android device, I can view all of my listed out tickets and have access to all my searches that I would use on the website.  However, upon selecting any issue I get a screen with a warning that it "Can't show the issue.  Try refreshing this page or use search to look for this issue".  I can view all of these issues just fine on the website, even when accessing the site via my mobile device.

I only noticed this starting about a week or two ago, as I was able to view tickets through the app prior to this.

Anyone else have this issue and resolve it?

3 answers

I have the same issue. Just suddenly started. Any solution yet?

@Rudy_Sayegh if not fixed yet, I fixed mine by updating tha app. You can give it a shot.

Didn't solve it for me. Even tried uninstalling and reinstalling.

0 votes

People,

I am Carlos, Team Lead of Jira Mobile :) 

if you are having issues with the Jira App, please raise your feedback from Settings -> Give Feedback. Tell us which project and which issue so we can find out a bit more about the situation. 

Thanks

Hi Carlos,

Have the same problem and gave my feedback as you mentioned. No reply.

Regards,

Michael 

Michael, we received your feedback. A person from the team will be answering you.

Hi Carlos,

Thanks and yes, I received your feedback. The mobile app seems to be an entirely new app which is probably why my device didn't show any updates. Anyway, the new app is a great improvement and I can now open my issues again.

Thanks,

Michael

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Jira Software

How to create Jira issus from Excel file?

When to use CSV importer When managing your processes in Jira, there are many occasions where you need to create a lot of tasks. Creating them one by one will cost you a lot of time and effort and i...

4,308 views 22 31
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you