Is it possible to have an cumulative flow diagram for Jira next-gen kanban projects?

defmthd January 11, 2019

I need to see and cumulative flow diagram on Jira next-gen kanban project. How better to do that?

1 answer

2 votes
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 11, 2019

@defmthd, welcome to the Community. The reporting for NG is quite limited when compared to Classic projects. You only get what is shown when you turn on Reports under project settings > features. For me anyway that is Burnup and Velocity only.

defmthd January 11, 2019

Thanks for your response, @Jack Brickey. I see, but even those two Burnup and Velocity are only available to Scrum next-gen projects, but not Kanban :(

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 11, 2019

yes because they are scrum only reports. kanban process doesn't consider burnup/down or velocity. at least as Atlassian has implemented it.

Marek Mandau February 5, 2019

We need Cumulative Flow Diagrams by ticket count for the Jira next-gen Scrum projects, as well, please!

Like # people like this

Suggest an answer