Import Mingle Data Export

michael.streno
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
October 17, 2014

How do I import project extracts from Thoughtworks Mingle into JIRA Agile?

3 answers

1 vote
Paul Cartwright January 4, 2019

Hello! With Mingle being discontinued this year it would be a good opportunity for you to launch an import tool for Mingle > Jira.

Let me know if you want to pilot this with us.

Paul

Piyal Nanayakkara April 11, 2019

Hi Paul

I would like to pilot this with you. I am working on Indian Standard Time zone.

Let me know your availability.

Regards

Piyal

Vijay Kodhandan
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
April 12, 2019

Hi Paul,

Please include me too . We are going to migrate to Jira from Mingle would like be part of this pilot effort , 

Lucie Zakova
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
April 17, 2019

Hi, same for me. I would like to export all cards from Mingle and import to Jira this week.

Can you please get in touch with me?

Lucie

0 votes
John Tucker
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
June 14, 2016

Hi,

I see this epic hasn't been updated in awhile.  Have you since looked at building at importer from Thoughtworks Mingle?

cheers,

John

0 votes
pborkowski
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 19, 2014

Hello Michael,

we don't have a dedicated importer/migration tool for Mingle. We're tracking such ideas under Epic: https://ecosystem.atlassian.net/browse/JIM-1169. Currently to migrate your data you'll need to use one of ours open-format importers such as CSV and JSON, you can find documentation for them here: https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/Migrating+from+Other+Issue+Trackers

Unfortunately I'm not aware what "export" features Mingle offers, but you should be able somehow dump it's data to a file and then change to it to CSV/JSON format which JIRA understands.

Suggest an answer