Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

I have given view access to the project still they are unable to view the project

As a jira administrator I have given access to particular user to view the project , still they are unable to view the project?

3 answers

2 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted

Hi @DONE SUNEEL BABU ,

Please check the browse permission of the respective project 

Sir, can you please help me, How to write jira query for all the Issues 

Issue stattus != Resolved , Declined, Closed

Vikrant Yadav Community Leader Aug 23, 2022

@DONE SUNEEL BABU  Try this JQL :- status not in ("Resolved","Declined","Closed")

https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirasoftwareserver/advanced-searching-939938733.html

0 votes
Answer accepted
Vikrant Yadav Community Leader Aug 17, 2022

Hi @DONE SUNEEL BABU  Kindly check Permission Scheme >> Check "Browse Project permission" check role or group added in this permission, then add user in same role or group then only user will be able to see project. If they able to access view issue but not able to see project in create option then check "Create Issue" permission.

Thanks, Issue resolved

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Jira Software

An update on Jira Software customer feedback – June 2022

Hello Atlassian Community! Feedback from customers like you has helped us shape and improve Jira Software. As Head of Product, Jira Software, I wanted to take this opportunity to share an update on...

5,069 views 18 32
Read article

Atlassian Community Events