How to undo when I wrong action in Biggantt(Add-on)

이수현-A October 5, 2020

Hi, Atlassian Community.

I did something wrong using Biggantt, but I can't turn it back
For example, misplaced it somthing or misremoval...

I couldn't find a undo button or a shortcut. (like a Ctr + z , It was not working)
How to undo when I wrong action in Biggantt

Thank you.

3 answers

2 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Anna-BigPicture
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
October 15, 2020

Hello Rosy, 

Currently, there is no undo button. However, we are continuously working on BigGantt improvement, and we are aware that it's desired functionality. Therefore implementing the functionality is on our roadmap. 

Meanwhile, I would like to present to you a safe way to plan your project in the “Scenario” mode. The mode lets you explore and compare various plans, schedule alternatives based on changing conditions, and find the best solution. The advantage of using the "Scenario" mode is that it can help facilitate business planning.

image (20).png

Once you find the perfect solution, you can merge it to the live Gantt version. 

If Scenario mode sounds interesting to you, please find more detailed information in the article: Scenario Mode. 

Best regards,
Anna
SoftwarePlant Support

1 vote
Answer accepted
nina_schmidt
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 6, 2020

Hi @이수현-A 

Welcome to the community. 

And sorry for having bad news, there is no undo button in BigGantt or Jira. 

0 votes
Maximilian Dorr August 24, 2022

Update: An undo-button has been added to BigGantt/BigPicture. You can read more about here => https://wiki.bigpicture.one/doc/all/release-notes/bigpicture-release-notes/bigpicture-jira-server-jira-data-center-release-notes/bigpicture-8-6-0-release-notes

Tested for Jira-Cloud

Suggest an answer