How to print Epic Issue type

RAVI SHANKAR KANNAN April 23, 2019

Hi Team,

I would like to PRINT Epic issue type from JIRA, however I was unable to get any answer to this, any help on this will be much appreciated.

Thanks,

Ravi.

2 answers

2 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Dharma Ramos
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 24, 2019

I'm on 7.8 and I cannot print Epic cards from a backlog, but I can print them from the board view. I would suggest you create a board that filters in the epics you want to print, then go to the Active Sprint or Kanban Board view and print from the Board drop down.

RAVI SHANKAR KANNAN April 24, 2019

That's cool, this kind of solves my issues.

Thanks Dharma.

0 votes
Answer accepted
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 23, 2019

print from where?

Are you trying to print the detailed issue view? In Cloud: old view click on the print/export icon (open box w/ down arrow), new view the capability is missing you would have to rely on your browser's print solution.

Are you trying to print the epic as a card on a board? In Cloud you click on the ellipses and choose print cards

or do you mean something else?

RAVI SHANKAR KANNAN April 23, 2019

Hi Jack,

Sorry for the unclear question.

I am trying to print "EPIC" from Active Sprint and Backlog view in the printable card format, however I am able to print rest of the other issue formats in the Printable cards but not "Epic" type  and we have following JIRA instance.

As a additional information would like to mention that we have following instance.

JIRA Version.png

Suggest an answer