How to make filter with issues as in structure

Valentine Karpenko April 24, 2019

1. I have a structure. It contains problems from the main project which are grouped by Epic/Theme.

2.  There are epic and story and ets. from different projects. These issues are linked to "main" issues by link type "is part of". There are issues belonging to epics and sub-tasks in structure.

2 answers

0 votes
Vlad Lessage
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 24, 2019

Hi Valentine,

I'd like to echo John's feelings and welcome you to the Community as well!

First, I'd like to confirm that you're referring to the ALM Works app, Structure for Jira. And if so, can you please provide some more details as to what the current problem you're facing is and what you'd like to do with the Filter(s).

Please feel free to post a screenshot as well.

I look forward to hearing back from you.

Best Regards,

Vlad

ALM Works

0 votes
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 24, 2019

Hi Valentine - Welcome to the Community!

What specifically is your question? Or the problem you need help with? 

Valentine Karpenko April 24, 2019

I want to create a filter that shows all the problems, as in the structure

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 24, 2019

I am still unclear as to how a filter will show you problems with your structure. Can you be more specific?

Suggest an answer