How to export all active users in excel ,I didnt see any download or excel option export them

vijaya May 28, 2021

Hi .

we had upload   excel add in  though manage app though we didnt see download or excel option to export all active users in management.

Logged as Admin ->user management->user ->filter all active users .

I need to export all active users of JIRA software  in excel , please help me on this.

appreciate for prompt response . 

Thanks,

Vijaya.

2 answers

0 votes
Mahima_miniOrange_SSO
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
May 31, 2021

Hello @vijaya 

If you are looking for plugin which can fulfill your requirements, I would like to suggest you User Management Plugin which can get you the list of all active users in CSV file. It also has the capability to deactivate the users who have never logged in or who are not active from certain time period.

Your problem can be resolved very easily if you go with the plugin!
Feel free to reach out to us at atlassiansupport@xecurify.com or you can raise the ticket in case you need any help!

PS: I work with the miniOrange organisation, which is also one of the top SSO Vendors!

Cheers,

Mahima

0 votes
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 28, 2021

Hi Vijaya - Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

When you go to the users list - change the filter to Has site access. Then click on the Export users button.

screenshot.png

Suggest an answer