How to change my profile time zone on http://subdomain.MyCompany.com/jira ?

Pellett_ Brant _Contractor_ May 9, 2023

Can someone tell me how to set my profile time zone?  For some reason, I cannot seem to find it, and all answers here in the Atlassian community refer me to atlassian.com, which is an entirely different site (that has an easy-to-find time zone setting).

Don't bother with any "answer" containing atlassian.com, that is NOT what I'm talking about here!

With the large array of companies that have workers across the globe, JIRA must have the pre-beta feature: time zone settings for each user.

1 answer

1 vote
Ravina
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 10, 2023

Hi Pellett

Welcome the Atlassian community.

As per your tags you are using Jira server instance and you want to change your user profile timezone as per your requirement.

You can change that by going to your profile by click on your profile pic from right top of Jira or try below URL by updating the domain name

Jira Profile Link 

Then you will see preferences option then click on edit and change your time-zone

Let me know this is what you are looking into or your looking something different here

Capture 2023-05-10 at 13.17.12.pngCapture 2023-05-10 at 13.12.14.png

Thanks

Ravina

Pellett_ Brant _Contractor_ May 10, 2023

JIRA-SetTimeZone.png

Ravina
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 10, 2023

What is your Jira version from the screenshot it looks like a old version

Pellett_ Brant _Contractor_ May 11, 2023

I clicked the dropdown next to my name, and selected "About JIRA".  It took me to the Atlassian site (https://www.atlassian.com/software/jira), so the version information is not available.

Suggest an answer