How to bulk upload assignee and time field .I always get an error while doing bulk upload.

I am facing issues while bulk upload of Tasks. my jira field is not matching with the CSV i upload for Assignee and Time field.

i use for Assignee : respective JIRA UserName and

for Time :dd/MMM/yy ie. 23/May/07

Is there a format to do it?

Thanks in advance!

1 answer

This widget could not be displayed.

Hi Nandhini,

There is a knowlege base article titled Importing data from CSV that you'll want to review.  In regards to the time the date format should be as follows per the second import screen:

dd/MMM/yy h:mm a

If that is not the format your CSV file is in you'll need to change that informaiton on the second screen where it provides the date and time format:

Screen Shot 2017-08-22 at 2.27.02 PM.png

Try editing the field here to see if that helps your import.  If that does not help, what is the error you're getting and we can take a look.  Also please take a screenshot of the error.

Cheers,

Branden

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Published Apr 22, 2018 in Jira Software

How-to setup a secured Jira Software 7.9.0 on Ubuntu 16.04.4 in less than 30 minutes

...PermissionsStartOnly=true User=www-data Group=www-data ExecStart=/opt/jira/bin/startup.sh ExecStop=/opt/jira/bin/shutdown.sh TimeoutStartSec=120 TimeoutStopSec=600 PrivateTmp=true [Install] WantedBy...

1,500 views 10 12
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you