How to add a Test column before the Done column.

Hi,

On the time board you have To Do, In Progress, and Done. Is it possible to add In Test before Done?

Thanks,

Roger

1 answer

1 vote

Software Boards (Scrum and Kanban) are configurable and you can add columns under "board configuration -> columns".

Core boards follow your workflow - add a status to the workflow, and it will appear as a column.

Hi,

Thanks for the reply. I have added a status to my workflow called 'In Test' and assigned open to it. How do you change the order of the status's? I want my 'In Test' to be before 'Done'.

Roger

Status don't really have an order in a workflow, the paths between them define what order you can move through them in (or back, or around).

On the boards, you would add a column for "in test", map the status into it and then move it by dragging the column tops around in the board configuration

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Community Anniversary

Happy Anniversary, Atlassian Community!

This community is celebrating its one-year anniversary and Atlassian co-founder Mike Cannon-Brookes has all the feels.

Read more
Community showcase
Sarah Schuster
Posted Mar 28, 2018 in Jira Software

Can a company’s culture make or break agile adoption?

Can a new-to-agile team survive and thrive in a non-agile culture? If so, what advice would you give to those trying to be agile in a non-agile culture? What's the key(s) to success? Share your thoug...

12,045 views 15 13
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you