How do you map a status to the right most column?

Deleted user January 12, 2017

This question is in reference to Atlassian Documentation: Using the Backlog

Ask your question here...

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 13, 2017

Go to board administration -> columns and move the status into the columns you need them in.

Deleted user January 20, 2017

Thank you. I've moved my 'In Dev' column and now my backlog is showing in dev and backlog. However, this is not enough, I want to see all the other statuses. What I want to see is - when I filter by an epic, I want to see all the stories in that epic, with all their statuses (so I can make sure I've covered everything I want in that epic). I want to be able to choose all the statuses I want. At the moment I can only see the 2. Is what I want possible?

Many thanks for your help!

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 20, 2017

Right, I'm really not sure what this means in JIRA terms.

Your original question was fine, you wanted to know how to tell JIRA that a status was to be considered as "done". 

The new stuff is less clear.  I don't know where you "want to see all the other status". 

I can understand that you want an indication of status when you filter, but "when I filter by an Epic" doesn't tell us where you are filtering.

"I want to be able to choose all the statuses I want." - I don't know how to reply to that without seeming to be rude or ignorant.  I don't mean to be, I would like to help, but I am completely stuck because there's no context.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events