How do I limit the Link Types for a Project?

Leandro Azevedo November 20, 2019

In a issue view, when I click at the button "More"--> menu "Link", I want to limit the link types in the combo box "JIRA issue -> This issue". 

I accessed the configuration "JIRA Administration -> Issues -> Issue linking" but maybe if I delete some link types listed it will be deleted for all projects and I want to remove options in the combo box "This issue" for only one specific project.

How can I Edit or Delete a link type for a specific project, in order to reduce the number of options in the combo box "This issue" in the Screen "Link" (Screen of an issue view, when I click at the button "More"--> menu "Link")

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Mohamed Benziane
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 25, 2019

Hello,

Welcome to the community.

This feature doesn't exist out of the box in JIRA. There is no "Issue type link scheme". You can vote for this request here :

https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRASERVER-16325

Hope this helps

Leandro Azevedo May 25, 2021

This issue are still unresolved 😢

Like Carolina Yanez likes this
Tim Pokorny January 24, 2022

It's got 484 votes and still sits in the "Gathering Interest" status. I better go vote and make that 485. I wonder how many are required to get any attention.

Gregory Pakosz February 2, 2022

That's how agile Atlassian is 😅

Marilyn DeLuca March 2, 2023

It's now at 633 votes...what is needed to get this done?  Even growing interest for this issue on the Cloud version.

Suggest an answer