How can JIRA help manage resource allocation and requests?

John Evans September 24, 2018

I am looking to utilize JIRA to manage resource allocation and standardize requesting format for my team. Ideally, something within JIRA that allows a user to enter information through a form or a wizard that will effectively communicate project information such as timelines and work needed, so that a resource can be allocated to the project. Additionally I would like to use a dashboard so that I can see which resources are over-utilized or under-utilized, and track project phase progress. Does anyone use JIRA for situations similar to this?

2 answers

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 24, 2018

you will need one or more addons for this. I don't use these but will refer you to them based upon my knowledge. The first is a 3rd-party addon and the second is an Atlassian product.

John Evans September 24, 2018

Thank you. Exactly what I was looking for!

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 24, 2018

You are most welcome. If your question is now resolved be sure to click the checkmark above to accept solution as it helps others when they have a similar question.

Like # people like this
0 votes
Rahul Pardeshi December 9, 2019

Thanks a lot it worked 

Suggest an answer