I am currently facing 2 issues:
I would really appreciate any assistance and input!
Thank you in advance!
The first question:
1. First confirm that you have permission (Manage sprints ) to create a sprint, please refer to the following link:
2. Please confirm whether the system allows multiple sprints (Using Parallel Sprints) to be started at the same time,, please refer to the following link:
The second question:
Please check the filter of the board, columns and other configurations, whether the Issue is filtered in the existing configuration of the board, or is it not matched to the correct column?
Hope it helps.
Thank you for your reply.
1. Yes, I am the permission to manage sprints as my project role is that of an Administrator. Infact I had been managing all the sprints and backlog until the backlog of issues and future sprints just "disappeared from the backlog view".
2. Parallel Sprint is not enabled. However I do not want to run a parallel sprint. I want to create a Sprint for the future without Starting it. E.g. Sprint 4 is our active Sprint. In the past I was able to create a future Sprint e.g. Sprint 5 which I would start when the active sprint ended.
3. The filter of the active sprint's board is fine. Is there a way to check the filter for the backlog?
My main issue is that the Backlog is shown as Empty when I am on the Backlog view and the Create Sprint button is also blurred out.Please see image below.
When to use CSV importer When managing your processes in Jira, there are many occasions where you need to create a lot of tasks. Creating them one by one will cost you a lot of time and effort and i...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events