Greenhopper - Remove Epic

Steve Sweales
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 29, 2013

How can I remove an Epic from the sidebar within Greenhopper?

I created an issue as an Epic (by mistake) and meant it to be a story. Does Greenhopper not allow you to change your mind if something is tagged as an Epic?

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Steve Sweales
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 29, 2013

I don't want to delete the issue, but change it's issue type (which I know I can easily do) and also have it no longer show up in the sidebar within Greenhopper.

I guess the way to do it, is mark it as complete within Greenhopper, that way it will no longer show in the sidebar or reports, but the issue would still be open

0 votes
Timothy
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 29, 2013

An Epic is an issue. You should be able to just delete it in this case. And since Epic is an issue, what Jobin mentioned is also feasible.

0 votes
Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 29, 2013

Go to the Epic and use the "Move" operation to change the issuetype.

Steve Sweales
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 29, 2013

I'm not talking about the issue type (JIRA field) I am on about the Epic field within Greenhopper - i.e. what makes it appear in the sidebar within Greenhopper.

Suggest an answer