Degraded performance Customers may experience intermittent errors using Community search. Our platform vendor is investigating.
When changing version hierarchy GreenHopper updates issues belonging to affected sprint. In some cases changes to Updated date do not get index properly. Updated dates shown in query results are different that update date show on issue view.
To fix that we need to reindex full system
Step to reproduce:
1) setup version hierarchy for example v10 is parent of v10.1
2) create few issues under that hierarchy
3) unlink version v10 from v10.1
4) make sure that there are few issues which contain version v10 and v10.1 (un-linking might update issues removing some versions)
5) wait some time so next update has different time stamp
6) recreate version hierarchy on Green Hopper
This community is celebrating its one-year anniversary and Atlassian co-founder Mike Cannon-Brookes has all the feels.Read more
Can a new-to-agile team survive and thrive in a non-agile culture? If so, what advice would you give to those trying to be agile in a non-agile culture? What's the key(s) to success? Share your thoug...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs