When changing version hierarchy GreenHopper updates issues belonging to affected sprint. In some cases changes to Updated date do not get index properly. Updated dates shown in query results are different that update date show on issue view.
To fix that we need to reindex full system
Step to reproduce:
1) setup version hierarchy for example v10 is parent of v10.1
2) create few issues under that hierarchy
3) unlink version v10 from v10.1
4) make sure that there are few issues which contain version v10 and v10.1 (un-linking might update issues removing some versions)
5) wait some time so next update has different time stamp
6) recreate version hierarchy on Green Hopper
Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.Learn more
Hi Atlassian Community! My name is Shana, and I’m on the Jira Software team. One of the many reasons this Community exists is to connect you to others on similar product journeys or with comparabl...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs