When changing version hierarchy GreenHopper updates issues belonging to affected sprint. In some cases changes to Updated date do not get index properly. Updated dates shown in query results are different that update date show on issue view.
To fix that we need to reindex full system
Step to reproduce:
1) setup version hierarchy for example v10 is parent of v10.1
2) create few issues under that hierarchy
3) unlink version v10 from v10.1
4) make sure that there are few issues which contain version v10 and v10.1 (un-linking might update issues removing some versions)
5) wait some time so next update has different time stamp
6) recreate version hierarchy on Green Hopper
...PermissionsStartOnly=true User=www-data Group=www-data ExecStart=/opt/jira/bin/startup.sh ExecStop=/opt/jira/bin/shutdown.sh TimeoutStartSec=120 TimeoutStopSec=600 PrivateTmp=true [Install] WantedBy...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG