When changing version hierarchy GreenHopper updates issues belonging to affected sprint. In some cases changes to Updated date do not get index properly. Updated dates shown in query results are different that update date show on issue view.
To fix that we need to reindex full system
Step to reproduce:
1) setup version hierarchy for example v10 is parent of v10.1
2) create few issues under that hierarchy
3) unlink version v10 from v10.1
4) make sure that there are few issues which contain version v10 and v10.1 (un-linking might update issues removing some versions)
5) wait some time so next update has different time stamp
6) recreate version hierarchy on Green Hopper
First of all, I'm going to introduce myself. My name is Gorka, I work as product manager in Appfire Although this is my first public article in the community, I've been around since 2013. I starte...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events