Get users from JIRA to Google Sheets

Omantha Prasad June 26, 2019

Is it possible to import users in my Jira clout account google spreadsheet

2 answers

0 votes
Gabe Kressel May 4, 2021

Hi Omantha! Yes, it is possible. As I know, you can use Skyvia Google Sheets Addon to export your Jira data.

That's how I got it: registered Skyvia free Skyvia account -> installed this addom from G-suite marketplace -> created Jira connection in Skyvia app

0 votes
John Fetzik
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 26, 2019

There is no built in way to import a list of users. There are multiple to do it with different add-ons in the marketplace. It could also be done via the REST API.

Omantha Prasad June 26, 2019

Thank you John, do ou have steps how to do via REST API, get users to google spread sheet?

If you could share a working REST API would be great.

John Fetzik
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 27, 2019

For using the REST API you would need to write a program or script to do exactly what you need done. Unfortunately I do not have any examples for this specific situation. All I have used the REST API for so far is extracting a list of current users.

Suggest an answer