For Jira Software (Server), is there a way to show Assignee Tickets per Epic on the Dashboard?

Linda R March 27, 2019

I want to be able to quickly see how many tickets each assignee has and under which Epic.

If you know a better way to do this, or if I should be organizing it differently (not by epics maybe?), I would be so thankful for suggestions.

Thanks!

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 27, 2019

Hi Linda - Welcome to the Community!

One way is to create a filter for the total issues you want to see (all issues or maybe just issues on a certain project or projects, etc.). 

Then create a Dashboard and add a gadget for Issue Statistics. Then for the Statistic Type, put in Assignee. 

That will create you a list with the number of issues assigned to each person. It will not do it by Epic though.

Depending on the number of Epics you have, you might could create a filter per Epic and then do the same thing with a different gadget per Epic. But that won't work if you have a lot of different Epics. 

Linda R March 27, 2019

Thanks for the warm welcome and answer, John!

Suggest an answer