Exception: Uncaught TypeError: i(...).html is not a function

Kien Le Trung _VN_ April 1, 2023

Dear all, 

Currently our JIRA software is having this error when we try to use feature Move to done on scrum board - active sprint.  the Board configuration is normal with swimlane set to stories. 

Jira SW error 3.PNGJira SW error 2.PNG

1 answer

0 votes
Alex Koxaras _Relational_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 2, 2023

Hi @Kien Le Trung _VN_ 

What post functions or validators exist in this transition. Did you also check the log files? What do they say?

Kien Le Trung _VN_ April 2, 2023

Hi @Alex Koxaras _Relational_ 

It happens on all workflows including the Jira default workflow. 

For now I've requested to gain access to the server to read the log file. I'll updated more information when I have the access to read the logs

Kien Le Trung _VN_ April 2, 2023

More over, I've tested on the safe mode with all add-ons disable and it still give the same error

Vikrant Yadav
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 2, 2023

The only option is to contact Atlassian Support team for this issue. Create support zip and share with Atlassian support. Atlassian Engineer will help you out. 

Alex Koxaras _Relational_
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 2, 2023
Like # people like this

Suggest an answer