• Give kudos
  • Received
  • Given

Leaderboard

• Global

Trophy case

Kudos (beta program)

Kudos logo

You've been invited into the Kudos (beta program) private group. Chat with others in the program, or give feedback to Atlassian.

View group

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Error: When logging in jira just stops at user information page Edited

I am the admin of jira, the user often responds to me that they often have errors when logging in to jira, just logged in it only displays on the profile screen without selecting or transferring to other sites. This situation has happened many times. Can everyone help me solve it? 

Thanks everyone!

1 answer

0 votes
Fadoua Community Leader Oct 07, 2019

@Luan Tran Hoang 

• Is this the first time you installed JIRA?
  • Which OS are you using? What version of Jira?
  • Tell us if you are using Jira Internal Directory for authentication, or are you using Crowd or LDAP?
  • Did you install same jira version on a Test Server? Are you having the same problem?

The more you elaborate, the more it will be easy for us to guide you.

Best,

Fadoua

Thank you for responding to my questions, I would like to answer some of your questions:
1. It is not the first time the user has logged in, the user has logged in multiple times, but sometimes it will fail as described, each time I have to remove the user from the user and the project, then add it again. to be able to.
2. I use windows 10 operating system and jira version is Jira server 8.2.
3. I use both the Jira Internal Directory to authenticate (however only have about 5 users), the rest is to use LDAP to authenticate (the user who encounters an error is the user who uses LDAP to authenticate).
4. I have never encountered this error, with other users when they use it, do not report this error, only one user often gets this error and reflects it on me.

Hope you help me.

Fadoua Community Leader Oct 07, 2019

Thank you for answering my questions, I promise to get back to you no later than tomorrow @Luan Tran Hoang !

Wrong post.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Jira Software

How to create Jira issus from Excel file?

When to use CSV importer When managing your processes in Jira, there are many occasions where you need to create a lot of tasks. Creating them one by one will cost you a lot of time and effort and i...

4,664 views 22 33
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you