Error: When logging in jira just stops at user information page

Luan Tran Hoang October 6, 2019

I am the admin of jira, the user often responds to me that they often have errors when logging in to jira, just logged in it only displays on the profile screen without selecting or transferring to other sites. This situation has happened many times. Can everyone help me solve it? 

Thanks everyone!

1 answer

0 votes
Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 7, 2019

@Luan Tran Hoang 

• Is this the first time you installed JIRA?
  • Which OS are you using? What version of Jira?
  • Tell us if you are using Jira Internal Directory for authentication, or are you using Crowd or LDAP?
  • Did you install same jira version on a Test Server? Are you having the same problem?

The more you elaborate, the more it will be easy for us to guide you.

Best,

Fadoua

Luan Tran Hoang October 7, 2019

Thank you for responding to my questions, I would like to answer some of your questions:
1. It is not the first time the user has logged in, the user has logged in multiple times, but sometimes it will fail as described, each time I have to remove the user from the user and the project, then add it again. to be able to.
2. I use windows 10 operating system and jira version is Jira server 8.2.
3. I use both the Jira Internal Directory to authenticate (however only have about 5 users), the rest is to use LDAP to authenticate (the user who encounters an error is the user who uses LDAP to authenticate).
4. I have never encountered this error, with other users when they use it, do not report this error, only one user often gets this error and reflects it on me.

Hope you help me.

Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 7, 2019

Thank you for answering my questions, I promise to get back to you no later than tomorrow @Luan Tran Hoang !

Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 8, 2019
Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 8, 2019

Wrong post.

Suggest an answer