Display issue in other project

Egor Kharlamov December 13, 2021

Hi everyone!

How can i display one issue in other project issues's list?

2 answers

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 13, 2021

You can not display an issue in one project as part of another project, because it is not part of the other project.

You could clone the issue and move the new version of it into the second project, but the two issues will be separate entities and handle as such (updates on one would not affect the other)

I think the question here is not really about reporting issues from other projects, it's more about how you should be splitting pieces of work up into issues and putting them in different places for different teams.  

So my question is really "what problem are you trying to solve here?"

0 votes
Avinash Bhagawati _Appfire_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 13, 2021

Hi @Egor Kharlamov ,

Do you mean two would like to track the status of two project issues ? If that the case, create a filter with two project issue and make use of this filter to create a scrum/kanban board based on your requirement.

Thanks,
Avinash

Egor Kharlamov December 13, 2021

I have a "Issue X" with log time in @"Project A".

I want to "Issue X" displayed in "Project B" and "Project A" at project section "Issues" with log time 

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
SERVER
VERSION
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events