Custom field value not reflected in front end(UI) side

RAHUL INGLE June 6, 2022

Hi,

I have one Database Values Selection Field with name as "Country ". We have replaced the field value name in database side but still old name reflected in front end(UI) side. Also i have completed Application Reindexing still not working.

Example- ABC to XYZ.

Can you please guide me.

1 answer

1 vote
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 7, 2022

Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

Never amend a Jira database, unless Atlassian support directly tells you to as part of a bug fix.

If you have only made a couple of amendments, and you've documented them, then you should stop Jira, work out what SQL you need to run to put the data back to what it was before, restart it and run a full locking re-index again.  If you are not sure of exactly what you did, then you should really restore the backup you took before damaging your Jira with SQL (stop Jira, restore, restart and run a full locking re-index)

Naresh June 10, 2022

Hi Nic Brough,

We have completed Application Full Lock reindexing last Saturday,But The values are not reflecting in front end (UI) Side.This ticket is escalated,Totally 4 tickets are escalted ,Could you please scheduled the call ?

Regards

Naresh

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 10, 2022

Did you revert all the SQL changes you made before re-indexing?  Or restore the backup?

Suggest an answer