Configure Navigation

Maahshid Vaziri April 29, 2023

Hi all

I recently add lots of plugins in my Jira, and now navigation bar looks messy also create button was hidden, can I customise or configure navigation bar with my taste?

Thanks for help in advanced 

1 answer

0 votes
Fabian Lim
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 29, 2023

Hi @Maahshid Vaziri

I agree with you.  Once you have a lot of plugins the navigation bar looks very messy.  Some vendors allow you to hide them, but there is not much you can do if they don't have the hide/show feature.

Cheers

@Fabian Lim @Thanks and how can I bring back Create button in navbar?

Also, Can you suggest any add on to fix this problem? I really need it, I can't work like this... 

I appreciate it, if you explain more about hide/show options as you said before.

Fabian Lim
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 29, 2023

if you are a sys admin you will need to go to the third party application's configurations and see if there are options to hide it.   I

Your issue may be a browser issue? Can you share a screenshot to see what your nav bar looks like?

Capture.PNGHere you are, and I want to add an issue search in the navigation bar too, but I don't know how. many thanks for your help.

Suggest an answer