Cannot edit a workflow because jira is not showing transitions

PaulaA September 4, 2019

Hi,

I need to edit a workflow but I cannot because when I load it in edit mode, it is not showing anything but the statuses. I have some conditions in the transition that I would like to delete but I cannot find it in the text mode...

The workflow is a copy from an existing one and the original one it does show the transitions2019-09-04 09_38_04-Edit — MDM Workflow JIRA - JIRA Dev _ SITS.png

Any ideas to solve it? 

Thanks

4 answers

0 votes
Pete Singleton
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 4, 2019

Very strange, perhaps the copy from the original failed in some way.  Can you create another copy from the original and see if that works?

0 votes
Pete Singleton
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 4, 2019

Could be a browser issue, can you try a different one?

PaulaA September 4, 2019

Hi @Pete Singleton 

Same behavior with Chrome, Edge, IE and Firefox..

Thanks

0 votes
PaulaA September 4, 2019

Hi @Ollie Guan 

yes I can but I cannot find the condition...

Thanks

0 votes
Ollie Guan
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 4, 2019

Hello @PaulaA ,

Can you see the transitions in text mode?

TIM截图20190904160653.png

Suggest an answer