Cannot add value [ [23-Feb-23] ] to CustomField Target end in Issue with summary 'Pricing Engine - D

Naman Jain November 27, 2022

Hello,

Facing below error while uploading csv file into Jira, I have changed the date format while uploading still facing the same issue, pls let me know the resolution.

Cannot add value [ [23-Feb-23] ] to CustomField Target end in Issue with summary 'Pricing Engine - Drop1'. Exception Message: Invalid date format. Please enter the date in the format "d/MMM/yy".

1 answer

0 votes
Pavel Junek
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 27, 2022

Hi Naman,

You have to use right date format in your CSV file. Please enter the date in the format "d/MMM/yy" - right format may be like this: "23/Feb/23".

Pavel

Naman Jain November 27, 2022

Hi Pavel,

Tried the same but still facing same warning again.

Pavel Junek
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 28, 2022

Ah, I see.

Unfortunetly this is Jira / Advance Roadmap bug - Allow 'Import Issues from CSV' function to populate ARJ Target Start and End date custom fields 

Pavel

Suggest an answer