Burndown for release over multiple projects

Frits van der Holst August 10, 2015

We have multiple projects where some stories will be part of a release but currently it does not seem possible to get an overview of the complete release (only the separate projects).

What I would like is to have a burndown gadget that is based on a filter instead of a project (as is currently the only possibility). Basically I'd like to see if we can still make the planned release date so the PO can play with the scope earlier in the process.

2 answers

0 votes
Danut M _StonikByte_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 8, 2017

Try the Release Burndown Burnup Chart Gadget offered by the Great Gadgets add-on (see https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.stonikbyte.great.gadgets.plugin/cloud/overview). It is based on a filter (so you can include any JIRA issues) and helps you make the release burndown / burnup chart visible on your dashboards.

0 votes
Frank Schophuizen August 13, 2015

I would like that to support the Scale Agile (SAFe) implementation. According to the documentation of JIRA Agile plugin, it is recommended to use multiple projects for SAFe. To have a burndown for a release train (program level of SAFe), you need to be able to query multiple projects.

Suggest an answer