Bug on filter backlog view

Stephen November 24, 2017

Hi,

On my session (and only with me, not on the session of the others users), when I filter the backlog view, I Have the same error : 

• Exception: Uncaught QuotaExceededError: Failed to execute 'setItem' on 'Storage': Setting the value of 'iic.slectedIssueType' exceeded the quota
  • Resource: http://XXXXXX/s/XXXXXXX/-lcbzay/XXXXXX/XXXXXXXX/XXXXXXX/_/download/contextbatch/js/greenhopper-rapid-non-gadget,atl.general,jira.global,gh-rapid,jira.project.sidebar,com.atlassian.jira.projects.sidebar.init,jira.general,-_super/batch.js?agile_global_admin_condition=true&hc-enabled=true&healthcheck-resources=true&is-server-instance=true&is-system-admin=true&jag=true&jaguser=true&jira-nps-enabled=true&locale=fr-FR&nps-acknowledged=true&nps-not-opted-out=true&richediton=true
  • Line: 4540
  • Column: 1286

Do you know something about this ?

Thanks

1 answer

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Stephen November 24, 2017

Ok, I Found thee answer !

Clear cache and cookies !

Sorry for the useless post 

Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 24, 2017

Hi Stephen!

It's not useless. :) It will help our other customers as well should they have the same problem.

I have accepted your resolution.

Kind regards,

Shannon

Prem Chudzinski _extensi_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
November 27, 2017

@Stephen@Shannon S

As part of our plugin (Agile Board FIlter) we've implemented fix for that.

The add-on will autodetect and warn the user if his browser local storage is full.

The user will see a notification and a nice "clean" button - we support all browsers -  business and non-technical users will be able to fix this issue in just one click.

Like admin-jira likes this
Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 27, 2017

Thank you, Przemyslaw for the update!

Kind regards,

Shannon

Sean September 5, 2018

FYI guys. This post helped me. For months I have had this problem. I finally cleared the cache and cookies and I no longer have the pop-up.

Suggest an answer