It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Bug on filter backlog view

Hi,

On my session (and only with me, not on the session of the others users), when I filter the backlog view, I Have the same error : 

• Exception: Uncaught QuotaExceededError: Failed to execute 'setItem' on 'Storage': Setting the value of 'iic.slectedIssueType' exceeded the quota
  • Resource: http://XXXXXX/s/XXXXXXX/-lcbzay/XXXXXX/XXXXXXXX/XXXXXXX/_/download/contextbatch/js/greenhopper-rapid-non-gadget,atl.general,jira.global,gh-rapid,jira.project.sidebar,com.atlassian.jira.projects.sidebar.init,jira.general,-_super/batch.js?agile_global_admin_condition=true&hc-enabled=true&healthcheck-resources=true&is-server-instance=true&is-system-admin=true&jag=true&jaguser=true&jira-nps-enabled=true&locale=fr-FR&nps-acknowledged=true&nps-not-opted-out=true&richediton=true
  • Line: 4540
  • Column: 1286

Do you know something about this ?

Thanks

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted

Ok, I Found thee answer !

Clear cache and cookies !

Sorry for the useless post 

Hi Stephen!

It's not useless. :) It will help our other customers as well should they have the same problem.

I have accepted your resolution.

Kind regards,

Shannon

@Stephen@Shannon Spaniol

As part of our plugin (Agile Board FIlter) we've implemented fix for that.

The add-on will autodetect and warn the user if his browser local storage is full.

The user will see a notification and a nice "clean" button - we support all browsers -  business and non-technical users will be able to fix this issue in just one click.

Thank you, Przemyslaw for the update!

Kind regards,

Shannon

FYI guys. This post helped me. For months I have had this problem. I finally cleared the cache and cookies and I no longer have the pop-up.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Published in Jira Software

Early Access: If you use Jenkins and Jira Software Cloud, you need to read this!

The Jira Software Cloud Team has been busy working on a simple, secure, and reliable way to integrate your build and deployment information from Jenkins with Jira Software Cloud. This means you don’t...

710 views 0 11
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you