Anyone else having issues with keyboard shortcut for assign and quick operations?

Amanda Terreault May 29, 2020

In both Backlog and Active Sprint views, I am having the following issues with keyboard shortcuts:

• Pressing 'a' on the keyboard does not bring up the Assign Issue prompt
  • Pressing '.' on the keyboard brings up the quick operations but '.' is entered into the field so I have to delete that before typing my quick operation

They are both mild inconveniences, but annoying nonetheless. Anyone having the same issue?

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 29, 2020

Hi Amanda,

I am having the same problems. I have opened a Support Ticket with Atlassian. You might want to do the same.  :-)

Thanks, John. What's the process for submitting a support ticket? I was trying to find a way to do so, but I only saw the suggestion to post to the community. I must be overlooking something.

Thanks again!

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 29, 2020

Oy! Thank you!

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 29, 2020

:-)

Have a great weekend!

0 votes
Dwight Holman
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 6, 2021

In exploration of Jira Cloud we've seen the same bug - doesn't look like a fix has been made. If you want to vote for a bug here is a link to one of them:

https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSWCLOUD-22139

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events