It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Agile board error

Recently I removed an Agile Board on my system, and every time I open Jira shows this message "The requested board cannot be viewed because it either does not exits or you dont have permisision to view it". I am system admin and this board has been completely removed, I only can see the resto of boards. I dont Know what is the reason for this message and what can I do for solve this situation and make it to dissapear.

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted

Hello Juan,

make sure that when you digit your JIRA URL you are pointing to YOURJIRALINK/secure/Dashboard.jspa

Probably, your link has been saved with the agile board not more existing.

Hope this helps,

Fabio

That solved my problem... :-)

Thanks Fabio!

I'm happy for that. Please, accept my answer so this thread can be cosidered closed.

Regards,

Fabio

I had this issue but it wasn't related to the solution. My solution is that the Filter I created was not shared with everyone. So I could see the board fine but other users could not. Once I chose "Share with all users" on the Filter query, other users were able to see it.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Published in Jira Software

Early Access: If you use Jenkins and Jira Software Cloud, you need to read this!

The Jira Software Cloud Team has been busy working on a simple, secure, and reliable way to integrate your build and deployment information from Jenkins with Jira Software Cloud. This means you don’t...

729 views 0 11
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you