Access Greenhopper data from Jira Rest API.

We are looking to create a custom chart based on jira/greenhopper data. We would like to access the fixVersion start/end dates. From what I've worked on so far I can use the Rest API to gain stories/epics and other data. What I can't seem to find is fixVersion data ( other than the name and type ), and or other greenhopper related data. Is there a way to access this data via the api or create a custom field in jira that would hold the greenhopper data for gathering via the rest api?

Thanks,
Paul Carlson.

2 answers

This widget could not be displayed.

No one?....

This widget could not be displayed.

Hi Paul,

I do not believe that the fixVersion start/end date are exposed via REST at present. You can check the current REST endpoints for GreenHopper here:

https://jira.atlassian.com/plugins/servlet/restbrowser

Select GreenHopper in the plugin dropdown at the top.

Thanks Paul.

Regards,
Nicholas Muldoon

I've found the WADL which looks like it will give me the information I seek, unfortunately at this point I cannot seem to find a way to easily get a c# accessor for the wadl. Every wadl to c# file I've tried fail, and if at all possible I'd like not to have to create the c# file manually. Does anyone know of a simple way to accomplish this?

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Published Apr 22, 2018 in Jira Software

How-to setup a secured Jira Software 7.9.0 on Ubuntu 16.04.4 in less than 30 minutes

...PermissionsStartOnly=true User=www-data Group=www-data ExecStart=/opt/jira/bin/startup.sh ExecStop=/opt/jira/bin/shutdown.sh TimeoutStartSec=120 TimeoutStopSec=600 PrivateTmp=true [Install] WantedBy...

1,485 views 10 12
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you